Katy Gallager has announced the winners from the ACT Nurse and Midwife of the Year awards. (She also thanked the hard working nursing staff, presumably the slackers can make their own arrangements.)
The 2010 winners are:
– Amy Faden (Drug and Alcohol Services), ACT Nurse of the Year.
– Mary Kirk (Queen Elizabeth Family Centre) , ACT Midwife of the Year
– Kerry Cargill (Staff Development Unit), Education excellence
– Melissa Pearce (Community Midwifery Program), Clinical excellence
– Wendy Woodman (Drug and Alcohol services), Management excellence
– Catherine Hungerford (University of Canberra), Research excellence
– Loretta O’Reilly (Aged Care and Rehabilitation Service), Enrolled Nurse excellence
– Jason Mills (Goodwin Care), Assistant-in-Nursing excellence
– Naida Fletcher, General Practice Nursing Excellence
– Coronary Care Unit (Canberra Hospital), Team excellence
– Lynne Nicholas (Aged Care and Rehabilitation Service), Encouragement Award
Congratulations to all.