If you think you can top Owen Campell’s fireworks last year Australia’s Got Talent is coming to town looking for other Canberrans to show off to the nation:
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Rydges Lakeside Canberra
1 London Ct
Canberra, ACT, 2601
Registration Time 11am-6pm
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE OPEN AUDITIONS
– Please bring your completed questionnaire along to your audition.
– If your Act uses recorded music please bring a copy of your music on CD or iPod/MP3 Player.
– You may have less than 2 minutes to audition so make sure you choose the best part of your Act. Please have your music cued and ready to go.
– Due to time restrictions, you may be stopped during your audition.
– Bring everything you need for your audition such as instruments, shoes, costume and props as your audition may be recorded.
– If your Act has any special requirements involving fire, animals or dangerous stunts or if your Act is a band, please make us aware of your requirements upon your arrival.
– Unfortunately there may be a lot of waiting around, so you may want to bring a book or a magazine, water and some light snacks.
– If you are under 18 years of age at the time of your audition then you will need to bring a Parent or LEGAL Guardian to your audition.