Andrew Barr’s thoughts have turned to the 2014 budget and he wants your ideas:
I invite the community to share their views, including on the following:
• Which services are the most important for the Territory?
• What infrastructure projects should be priorities in the next four years?
• What savings can be made?
• Should the current suite and level of services be maintained?
• How can services be provided more efficiently?
• Are there any news ways to generate revenue and/or services to which the community should make a direct contribution (a fee for service)?
Submissions close on 24 October 2013 and are to be submitted via the consultation website: www.act.gov.au/budgetconsultation. An information paper providing detail on the budget position, the parameters of the Budget Plan, and major revenue and expenditure lines is available on the website.