Bullet Train for Canberra was removed from the ACT’s register of political parties on 13 August 2013, ACT Electoral Commissioner Phil Green has announced.
The registration was cancelled at the request of the party.
Eight parties remain registered in the ACT.
– Australian Labor Party (ACT Branch)
– Australian Motorist Party
– Liberal Democratic Party
– Liberal Party of Australia (A.C.T. Division)
– Marion Le Social Justice Party
– Pangallo Independents Party
– The ACT Greens
– The Community Alliance Party (ACT)