Back again this month is the long awaited, much anticipated…
Canberra Harvest Festival 2011
Celebrating Canberra’s bounty of local food and drink as a means of reducing food miles is what the festival is centred upon as well as providing a space for community organisations to promote and connect with each other and the larger community.
The Festival will have:
- A variety of local food/drink/fresh produce stalls
- A gourmet BBQ - Music: The Wedded Bliss, The Cashews & Dr. Stovepipe!
- Kid’s ‘Biggest & Best Vegetable’ Competition
- FREE Sustainable Living Workshops
- Community Information Stalls
Date: Saturday, 26th March 2011 Time: 12pm – 5pm Location: Canberra Environment Centre, Lennox & Lawson Cr (by the National Museum)
FULL POSTER ATTACHED - It would be greatly appreciated if you could help us spread the work by printing it out and put one up in your office, local shops, libaray, school etc.