The unstoppable tide that is 2013 continues to roll over us (and we’d be alarmed if it were otherwise).
But like it or not the weekend is nearly here.
What’s worth seeing and doing around Canberra?
Just leave your brilliant suggestions in the comments.
From our calendar:
– TICKET GIVEAWAY! Old Timey Music Revue returns to the Polo
– Showing the public the Stars
– Young photographers showcased in Belconnen
– LIVE, LOCAL and ORIGINAL music at the Pot Belly
– Record Store Day at Landspeed Records
– Matt Dent album launch at the Polo. Welcome to the Sky
– Alison McGregor’s Birthday: Happy Birthday Ali!
– Morris Cars take over Canberra @ Langton Crescent Car Park
– Design 29: Creating a Capital @ The National Archives
– Behind the Lines, political cartoons at the Museum of Australian Democracy
– Kastom, the art of Vanuatu at the National Gallery
– Remember me: the lost diggers of Vignacourt at the War Memorial
–Matty Sykes Tribute @ The Front
From my facebook:
– In Canberra Tonight at the Polo!
– Jodi Martin at The Front
– Random9 100 Exhibition @ Belconnen Arts Centre
– Our Sound (Trap Edition) w/ SPENDA C (SYD) + VENTURES – FRI 19TH APRIL @ Trinity
– Kill Appeal, Tundrel, Hence the Testbed & Critical Monkee @The Basement
– Glitter Bomb @ Cube
– DARKER HALF + RENEGADE PEACOCK + KNIGHTS OF THE SPATCHCOCK + HENCE THE TESTBED! @ The Basement
– Southside Guerilla Gig with the cashews and the Burley Griffin
– Rotary Rides Canberra Five Peaks Challenge
– Canberra Tech Startup Demo Day
– Insane Championship Wrestling
– Nintendo 3DS Meetup
– Rose Cottage Markets
– Record Store Day – Songland supporting the RSPCA
– 100% Zine Fair
–Vikings Charity Football Match – To support the Cerebral Palsy Alliance ACT
20 April 2013
McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa
Apparently the Old Bus Depot Markets is having a Retro Theme event
– Marymead Family Day Out at Kingston Minature Railway
– National Carillion Frolic – Family Day
– Martial Women and Girls ACT
–National Dinosaur Museum’s 20th Birthday
Would the availability of a GP have saved you a trip to ED in the past?