Canberra might feel like a ghost town, but hey, I’m here, you’re here, and a legion of idiots will steam into Civic on New Years Eve regardless.
So what’s worth seeing and doing around town this weekend?
Just leave your thoughts in the comments.
From our calendar:
– New Years in the City
– Behind the Lines at Museum of Australian Democracy
– Rare ANU fossils to be displayed at CMAG
– Impressions at the Portrait Gallery
– King O’Malley at CMAG
– A New Horizon: Contemporary Chinese Art @NMA
– 10 Centuries of manuscripts at the National Library. Handwritten
– It’s the Renaisance for the summer blockbuster at the NGA
– Out of the West exhibition at the National Gallery
– JMW solo @ the Basement with others
– Transit Bar New Year’s Eve: Architect DJs & Friends
– THE BASEMENT’S NYE PARTY 2011
– NEW YORK’S FINEST: GZA, Pharoahe Monch, Jean Grae & Mr. Len
Walsh’s pub in Quangers are doing a morning after party according to Facebook
Have you ever been the victim of extreme road rage?