As the year draws down everything seems to be kicking off around Canberra.
What’s worth seeing and doing around town this weekend?
Just leave your thoughts in the comments.
No related listings yet! Be the first to add one
From our Calendar:
– Steve Lewis and Chris Uhlman signing The Marmalade Files at Paperchain
– Eco-Elves Night Market
– Snowy Hydro Southcare Helicopter Christmas Gala
– MAMA Music Awards at the Albert Hall
– Waterford is Five! @ The Phoenix
– Custom Knife Show at Tharwa Village Hall
– Carols at Lanyon
– Saucy Panto at Teatro Vivaldi
– Alan Ayckbourn’s Improbable Fiction at Theatre 3
– Remember me: the lost diggers of Vignacourt at the War Memorial
– Local Feats, a retrospective of local feature films 1971-2010
– Fencing championships coming to Canberra
At The Phoenix:
Thursday 6th 9pm
Sean McMahon’s Western Union
Saturday 8th 9:30pm
Waterford’s 5th Birthday
Owen M Carroll (Voss)
Monday 10th 8pm
2XX Local n Live presents The Bootleg Sessions
– Ping Pong Jam @ The Polo
Kristin Galla featuring at the Pot Belly open mic
– My Secret Circus @ The Basement
– Beats and Bass @ Trinity
– raize the roof’s Christmas Trivia Night @ The Quality Hotel Weston
– Kenn’s 21st Progday! @ The Basement
– STRANGEWAYS: GRADUATION (friends forever) xxx @ Transit
– END OF YEAR GRADUATION PARTY w/ WILLOW BEATS – Fri Dec 7th -Trinity Bar
– EPROM // TWERK @ The Clubhouse
– Pocket Fox Goes Over The Top! A Circus Themed Fundraiser
– PARACHUTE YOUTH (Count To Ten/Tour) w/CLUBFEET – Sat 8th Dec – TRINITY BAR
– Nite Society feat. Pleased To Jive You (live) + Wolf (live) + Nite Society DJs
– True Jungle Souljahs present: AUDIO (Virus, UK) + Paul Blackout (Hardline, SYD) @ The Clubhouse
– 10th Annual Aloha! Pro Blues and Roots Show @ Harmonie Club
– RENT at the Canberra Theatre Courtyard Studio
Friday 7 December, 8pm.
Ben Wells and The Middle Names with Rebecca Moore — or vice versa depending on which gig guide you consult…
The Front Gallery Cafe, Lyneham
Burley Griffin Regatta:
Lighting of the Civic Christmas Tree is Friday night. A good show for the kids.
There’s an open day at the Arboretum (the last before the February official opening) from 10-4 on Sunday.
The annual Toy Run is on Saturday morning:
Halloween in Australia?