Advertisement

Family taken to hospital after kitchen fire

By 16 June 2014 0

A Wanniassa family have been taken to transported to The Canberra Hospital following a kitchen fire.

The father and mother and their two children, a one-year-old and two-year-old, were treated by ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics for minor smoke inhalation.

All are in a stable condition.

ACT Fire & Rescue were called to Michie Street about 7:15pm after food stuff was caused significant smoke in the kitchen.

Two pumpers, a Breathing Apparatus Van and a commander attended the scene.

Ventilation operations are now underway.

Damage is estimated at $10,000.

(ESA media release)

Please login to post your comments
Follow
Follow The RiotACT
Advertisement
GET PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Are you in favour of Light Rail for Canberra?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

IMAGES OF CANBERRA

Advertisement
Sponsors
RiotACT Proudly Supports
Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.