Frangipanis on cars? What do we say to that?

By 24 March 2012 41

anti frangipani sticker

Framey spotted this well put together bumper sticker near Souther Cross Stadium this afternoon.

But when, oh when, will the Australian Government turn its attention to the My Family stickers?

Got an image of Canberra you want to share with the world? Email it to images@the-riotact.com .

Please login to post your comments
41 Responses to Frangipanis on cars? What do we say to that?
#31
Thoroughly Smashed11:04 am, 26 Mar 12

I find that almost all bumper stickers are s***e.

Not too long ago I saw one car carrying a “my family” on the left side of the rear window, and a large battle tank firing at them on the right. Ultraviolence is always funny.

#32
MonarchRepublic11:34 am, 26 Mar 12

EvanJames said :

There’s a number of activities that have sprung up in response to the vile My Family stickers. A number of businesses sell stickers you can add to them, either more kids and/or a mistress or godzilla about to fry them all.

Thoroughly Smashed said :

Indeed. Both of these (and more) can be found at http://www.creepyunkle.com.au/category/7
Haven’t seen one in person yet though. I’m curious just how much they would block visibility out the back…

#33
MonarchRepublic11:37 am, 26 Mar 12

MonarchRepublic said :

EvanJames said :

Thoroughly Smashed said :

Sorry, http://www.creepyuncle.com.au/category/7
Morning coffee isn’t doing it’s thing yet

#34
MonarchRepublic11:40 am, 26 Mar 12

MonarchRepublic said :

*creepyuncle

#35
EvanJames12:47 pm, 26 Mar 12

MonarchRepublic said :

EvanJames said :

Thoroughly Smashed said :

I saw the Godzilla one on the back of a car at Bunnings a while back. Creepy Uncle does some good stuff, if the stickers were a bit cheaper I’d get a handful and go have some fun, adding extra children or mistresses.

#36
TheDancingDjinn12:52 pm, 26 Mar 12

Little_Green_Bag said :

Felix the Cat said :

Pork Hunt said :

I used to work with a guy who had a “no fat chicks” sticker that covered the whole rear window of his ute.

I saw a girl driving a car with a sticker “No Fat Blokes”

I don’t know whether people are more tolerant now but in the early 2000s I bought a No Fat Chicks sticker at Summernats and put it on my car’s back window. Within two days someone had cut the word “chicks” off with a Stanley knife.

The following year I bought another No Fat Chicks sticker, this one a more professional one with individual letters. Within a day of applying it the letters had been scraped out leaving scratches on my window.

I know a bloke who put a sticker on his car window saying “Black eye for the queer guy” a few years ago. He had the sticker scraped off and a threatening note put under his windscreen.

I don’t agree with damaging anyones car, but i have seen the “no fat chicks” sticker on a holden which also happened to be dirty – under no fat chicks someone had written in the dirt ” no chicks at all buddy”

#37
justin heywood1:04 pm, 26 Mar 12

So creeping around a car park and sticking on violent or offensive imagery targeting kids is funny?

Might be funny to you, probably not to the family who own the car.

#38
johnboy1:06 pm, 26 Mar 12

justin heywood said :

Might be funny to you, probably not to the family who own the car.

That’s the best bit!

#39
EvanJames2:10 pm, 26 Mar 12

justin heywood said :

Might be funny to you, probably not to the family who own the car.

er, yes. And your point is?

#40
devils_advocate3:14 pm, 26 Mar 12

justin heywood said :

Might be funny to you, probably not to the family who own the car.

Only because, people who are so self-absorbed as to think people behind them care about the composition of their family; by definition take themselves too seriously to laugh at themselves.

#41
EvanJames4:04 pm, 26 Mar 12

It is incumbent on all proper Australians to poke fun at D***heads. And people with those Look At Moi stickers are making it easy by labelling themselves. They clearly want to be schwartzeneggered (adding new children).

Get Premium Membership
The-RiotACT.com Newsletter Sign Up

Images of Canberra

Sponsors
RiotACT Proudly Supports
Copyright © 2014 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.