The Gunghalin Community Council will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 10th September at the Gungahlin Library from 7.30pm.
All Gunghalin residents are encouraged to attend this meeting where all Executive and Committee positions will be declared vacant.
- 7.30 Opening and Welcome.
- Minutes of previous AGM held on 11 September 2013.
- Presentation of President’s Report for 2013-2014.
- Presentation of Treasurer’s Report (Financial Reports & Auditor’s Statement).
- Appointment of Public Officer.
- Election of office bearers & general committee members for 2014-2015.
- General Business.
Nominations for positions within the Committee must be received by the Secretary by close of business on 7th September, and we encourage all residents who wish to contribute to the community to nominate. Position details and nomination forms can be downloaded from http://www.gcc.asn.au/AGM2014
Tony Ozanne- Secretary GCC