An online marketplace for health innovations, a mobile adventure game and a car performance monitoring tool are some of the projects that will share in $203,050 in the latest round of Innovation Connect funding.
The ACT Government’s Innovation Connect grant program is designed to help Canberra-based businesses develop innovative products and services. It has provided over $4 million in funding stop support local startups and entrepreneurs since 2008.
The Canberra Entrepreneur reports that the latest successful applicants are:
- HLS Vehicle Customisations – “Conrod – Apps for Your Car”, a customisable vehicle performance monitoring and control device.
- Questagame – “Questagame Groups Portal”, a mobile adventure game allowing potential clients to engage their stakeholders in the monitoring and protection of biodiversity.
- Health Innovate – “Health Innovate”, an online marketplace for health innovations.
- Hact Pty Ltd – “Hact.io”, an online platform for 10 – 17 year olds that fosters an on-going engagement with digital enabled technologies.
- Coachlive – “CoachLive”, a set of internet connected sensors and associated support for improving the performance of rowing athletes and coaches alike.
Here’s some more information about the Innovation Connect program, if you’re interested: