I’m after some advice / suggestions on a kitchen makeover and carpeting three of our bedrooms.
The background is we are looking at selling in two to three years time and not looking to spend lots just a bit to make it comfortable for us now and to look nice for the sale.
- Three bedrooms all approximately 4.5m by 5m.
- We have a little one and animals so party proof?
- Current flooring is floorboards.
- Doors have been shaved previously so will fit new addition.
- Happy to move everything out of the room so all they need to do is lay the carpet.
- Structurally fine
- We currently have all new appliances
- Need new bench tops or cover, has anyone heard of granite transformation? Or have any other solutions.
- Need new cupboard doors
- Need new panels (previous laminate)
- No splash back needed.
It would be great if everyone could share their stories (good and bad) or unique solutions (including doing it yourself).