- 31 March 2012
Invitation to the Narrabundah Festival 2012
Sat 31st March 2012 at the Narrabundah Shops,
Iluka St, Narrabundah
10 am to 3pm
Old Narrabundah Community Council (ONCC Inc) invites you to attend our festival this year. In 1952 Narrabundah Infants School opened, this is now Southside Community Services and still intact. Narrabundah Vinnies was their first shop in the ACT; it has been there for 49 years.
- Al Green Trio – 10am – 12 noon
- Telopea Park School Band – 12 noon – 2 pm
- Sing-along with Narrabundah Early Childhood School – 2pm
- Sausage Sizzle
- Russian food from the Russian School of St John the Baptist
- Marymead Plants; ACT Political Party stalls; Art; Semi Comatose Balladeers; Face painting ; pre-loved toys; Community Organisations.
For more information on the festival please contact the co-ordinator:
Ph 02 62957677 (please leave message)