It’s voting time! Choose your favourite image of Canberra in the poll below. The one with the most votes by COB Friday (5.00pm 13 June) wins a double pass to the movies and bragging rights of course.
Ode to Canberra (Round 2)
Total Voters: 142
(1) Cooleman Ridge looking to the Brindabellas – by Ezy
(2) Snow up in the Brindabellas – by Andy G
(3) Lake Burley Griffin just down from New Acton – Robyn
(4) Front yard brilliance – Sheep Groper
(5) Evening light at the Pinnacle Nature Reserve – Ben Dover
(Canon 5d Mk III, Exposure Time 1/15 second, ISO Speed Ratings = 100, Lens Model = EF17-40mm f/4L USM)
There is now just under 3 hours left until voting closes for your favourite Ode to Canberra picture (Round 2).
Are you in favour of Light Rail for Canberra?