Here are our top 5 photos for Round 3 of Ode to Canberra.
Vote for your favourite in the poll below.
(voting closes Thursday 6pm)
(1) Night at the Arboretum – by Jack G
(this image was constructed from 35, 30 second images – exposures where stacked together, creating a stunning star trail effect – using a Canon 600D with a 8mm fisheye, Aperture of F3.5 and an ISO of 400)
(2) Foggy commute to work via the Lake – by Ezy
(3) Goodradigbee River at the Junction of Flea Creek – by Colin D
(Nikon D7100, 10 – 20 f 4.5 lens as 12mm, 1.3 seconds, ISO 100, 6 stop ND Filter)
(4) Here be the possibility of White Walkers… – by Robyn
(Shot close to Yarramundi Reach early on 19/6 – iPhone 5s using Hipstamatic)
(5) Starry Night at Cotter Hut – by Mark J
Thanks to local landscape photographer Paul Kowalski for selecting our top 5 photos for Round 3 of our Ode to Canberra Competition.