I was just wondering if anybody might be able to recommend a house painter (we live on the southern side of Canberra) who has proven to be:
- Reliable (actually turns up to provide a quote at the arranged time, and then turns up to undertake the said work)
- Reasonable (expects a fair day’s pay for a fair day’s work)
- Friendly-but-not-creepy-or-dodgy (somebody that I could trust to leave in my house, and proximity of my underwear drawer, unsupervised)
- Does work of a reasonable quality
- Avoids random arse-crack displays at all costs
- Refrains from drinking whilst on the job, or at very least until 12pm on working days
Yes, we have been very badly bitten by certain tradies in the past … any well-intentioned advice would be most appreciated.