Last night, around 7pm, the power went off to our fridge, freezer, etc. They were storing a few hundred dollars worth of just purchased cold foods.
I was panic stricken, probably because I was already under stress with my husband very ill in hospital.
I called Vic from Super Sparky who has done excellent work at our house previously ( new power board safety switch) He said he was pretty flat out but would try and get to our place around 5pm.
It is now just after 2pm and it’s all fixed. What a relief.
Apparently slugs or snails had decided to amuse themselves where the power wiring comes into the house.
After repair, Vic also siliconed around the area to stop it happening again.
Cannot recommend this happy, efficient and very reasonably priced electrician enough.
Thanks a million Vic!
No related listings yet! Be the first to add one
Halloween in Australia?