If you don’t know where your money goes each week, you’re not alone. Most people have no idea what happens to their money.
Focus Your Money is your very own money coach. Come to us and learn where your surplus money goes. Then use our tools to take control of your own finances.
We help you to change spending habits built up over many years and teach you new ones so that you can live the way you want AND achieve your financial goals.
Our Personal Money System program helps you get control of your money. You will learn:
- – seven ways to get more out of your money while reducing debt
– how to reduce your debts and enjoy living without credit cards
– how to minimize your interest costs.
- – help you to simplify those credit card-related complexities
– help you to put together a personal budget planner that outlines all your liabilities, living expenses and entertainment
– find out where your money may be leaking to so you can stop it before it’s too late
– show you how to more effectively pay off your loans
– show you how to work out the annual budget for your business without an accountant
– show you how to work out the costs of buying and maintaining a new car
– show you how to work out the costs of doing up your house and how to work out the estimated value of your property.
We will also send you a monthly newsletter full of great money-saving tips.
You can also download a CD on financial coaching and a book full of tips and information to turn around your finances.
Our Personal Money System program provides you with specific recommendations to suit your spending and savings abilities.
Learn how to develop a lifetime budget so you can see what you can afford to spend each year, and how much you should save.
See how you can enjoy a sustainable living standard every year of your life, both before and after you retire.
You also have the option of a two-hour session with a financial coach and money expert plus ongoing appointments to help you tailor your Personal Money System program and help you reach your financial goals.
Call me, John de Ridder, on 0419 427 419 and take control of your finances today.
[Photo by martinhoward CC BY]