Get ready for a feast of truffles, entertainment and celebrity chefs. This year’s Truffle Festival kicks off tomorrow, 21 June.
Over 60 participating venues will be celebrating the local Black Truffle harvest with events ranging from gourmet degustation dinners, casual dishes at cafes and patisseries, wine and beer tastings, cooking classes and truffle hunts.
Festival patron and international celebrity chef Antonio Carluccio will be attending various events in late July, and favourite former MasterChef contestants are offering a range of truffle masterclasses.
The RiotACT will be reviewing many of the events during the festival – so watch this space!
A few highlights for the next couple of days –
- Saturday 21 June – Flight of 3 wines and truffled brie at Mount Majura Vineyard – view details
- Saturday 21 June- Fresh truffled bread & butter matched with wines tastings at Pankhurst Wines – view detials
- Saturday 21 June- Mount Majura Truffle Experience incorporating a truffle hunt, wine tasting and lunch at Podfoods – view details
- Sunday 22 June – Truffle hunt & lunch at Lark Hill Vineyard – view details
- Sunday 22 June- French Black Truffles Hunt & Cook with 3seeds – view details