This in from our friends at the ABC:
1. AfterLife .. three Canberra Times journalists, redundant from the paper but with rich new lives as a carpenter, a fiction writer and a painter.
2. Sea Life – Jean Nysen is 90 and has the navy in her blood – along with a strong Canberra connection.
3. Kids Books – There is still a lot of life left in libraries – and in actual books, especially for children.
4. My Place – another in a regular series – Glen Nagle with his favourite place – Tidbinbilla.
5. Old film – Canberrans enjoying the outdoors in 1958
6. Closer – The Greek island artist Theofilos – an exhibition of his work at the Hellenic Club