This just in from our friends at the ABC:
1. “IT’S JUST LOVE” … Equality in marriage is an important issue for real people; Canberra families just like the ones next door. No matter what the ACT may legislate, the Federal Parliament can overrule.
2. CRAIG FISH .. Craig Allen has been investigating the plight of the Murray River cray – now back from near extinction. You can call it a yabby.
3. BATTLE OF THE SITES … The capital was nearly in Dalgety – but the senators at the time found it a little chilly.
4. ROUND HOUSE … the house that follows the sun is for sale.
5. Closer – Portraits of the people after whom Canberra’s suburbs were named.