The accused Downer Murderer and me

Emily 25 January 2009 79

Court Case of McDougall [ED – guessing here that we’re talking about this one] on 10th Feb 2009

– I have known him personally for years, for 8 years I have adored McDougall!

– I will be there on 10th Feb to see him there – And all be known that I have been fond of him for years.

– No matter what he did i still care for him but wish he would just be upfront.

– I lost my mobile recently in ACT & if anyone has found it please hand it in as it has photos of Scott on there that I do not wish to be released to the public.

– By the way does anyone have photos of him?

Em

What’s Your opinion?

79 Responses to
The accused Downer Murderer and me
Showing only Website comments
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newest
sunshine 3:49 pm 25 Jan 09

Mr Waffle said :

Will they allow conjugal visits at the new prison/holiday home, I wonder?

yes they will allow conjugal visits in AMC

dexi 3:47 pm 25 Jan 09

This may be a fake, to lure family and friends back to the forum. Those that read previous threads, know how hard it was for family and friends to let go. They have let it rest till the court case. Then along comes a one time newbie with a dodgy story. Smells of poo.

Worse case, as Granny has said, this is a cruel, senseless thread.

SadMushroom 3:35 pm 25 Jan 09

SheepGroper said :

SadMushroom said :

Police are finally starting to investigate and catch (alleged) murderers but there is still too many unsolved over the years for my liking.

Really? I was under the impression that in all sorts of countries, even ours, the local law enforcement had been investigating and catching murderers for a long, long time.

Not sure if you have any idea what has been happening around Queanbeyan in the last few years, but there has been quite a few murders, and attempted and alot of other stuff which could be classed as attempts.
Not many have been solved.

Skidbladnir 2:59 pm 25 Jan 09

So, you’re possibly unstable, have lost your phone, so have posted to an open forum that you want it back, but haven’t provided a description of it, or where you want it “handed in” to.
After quite openly admitting that the digital photos on it were out of your care for a while, and that the photos have content that you (or he) might not want widely known\distributed…
Lets say that through a stroke of luck you get the phone back.

How will you prove to yourself\him that they weren’t either copied off the phone or forwarded around?

SheepGroper 2:53 pm 25 Jan 09

SadMushroom said :

heinous 2:06 pm 25 Jan 09

…as it has photos of Scott on there that I do not wish to be released to the public

How tantalizing. I wonder what is in the photos. Can anyone speculate? Let’s hope a RiotACTor finds them.

SadMushroom 1:48 pm 25 Jan 09

I just went back and read some of the posts about this Downer Murder.
As with anything that happens in life, noone will ever really know exactly what went on to start or finish it except for the people involved. (the murdered and the murderer)

What has become too familiar is people from Queanbeyan getting the sh*ts about something and just thinking they can go and kill people.

Making excuses for the (alleged) murderer is just a spiteful way to cause more suffering to the family/friends of the victims.

When and if found guilty (all) these people should be dealt a LIFE sentence with NO chance of EVER getting out.

Mr Waffle 12:38 pm 25 Jan 09

Will they allow conjugal visits at the new prison/holiday home, I wonder?

Ozi 12:00 pm 25 Jan 09

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

SadMushroom 11:41 am 25 Jan 09

It is weird how many people accused of murder suddenly amass a fan club.
In daily life these fans probably had nothing to do with the accused on a daily basis.
Probably never leant them money or helped in a crisis YET once accused of murder these fans come out of the woodwork and are their mates.

Emily obviously has a crush on Scott who had a crush on Julie. If the guy wasn’t in jail this would be Ems chance to make a move.

shauno 11:17 am 25 Jan 09

Be an interesting study for a psychologist. She must be like those loons who fall in love with serial killers and the like on death row in the US.

Roadrage77 11:11 am 25 Jan 09

***blush***

***sigh***

Roadrage77 11:08 am 25 Jan 09

There goes that Scott McDouche – what a dreamboat!

Granny 10:38 am 25 Jan 09

I’m pretty sure it’s not serious, though ….

It doesn’t really matter either way because it’s still a nasty thing to do.

He or she might get off on winding us up and creating a bit of a stir, but it will still be like a knife for the families of the victims.

And even if it were true then ‘Em’ should not rub the families’ noses in it.

Selfish and cruel.

BerraBoy68 10:30 am 25 Jan 09

Emily’s post kind of says ‘stalker’ to me.

willo 10:27 am 25 Jan 09

go and get some counselling emily……ya weirdo

johnboy 10:25 am 25 Jan 09

Actually BWK we love tabloid crap and want more!

dexi 10:16 am 25 Jan 09

Very weird Em. What is it you hope to achieve with this post.

Where you on “Law and Order” this week?

Granny 10:15 am 25 Jan 09

Beserk Keyboard Warrior 10:01 am 25 Jan 09

Emily, is there not a way you can get the attention you obviously crave that doesn’t involve pi$$ing on the grave of murder victims?

You’re a bottom-feeding germ. Plain and simple.

This sort of tabloid crap doesn’t belong here.

Copyright © 2019 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.