News

Daily flights from Canberra
to Singapore and the world

The accused Downer Murderer and me

By Emily 25 January 2009 79

Court Case of McDougall [ED – guessing here that we’re talking about this one] on 10th Feb 2009

– I have known him personally for years, for 8 years I have adored McDougall!

– I will be there on 10th Feb to see him there – And all be known that I have been fond of him for years.

– No matter what he did i still care for him but wish he would just be upfront.

– I lost my mobile recently in ACT & if anyone has found it please hand it in as it has photos of Scott on there that I do not wish to be released to the public.

– By the way does anyone have photos of him?

Em

What’s Your opinion?

79 Responses to
The accused Downer Murderer and me
Showing only Website comments
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newst
Mr Evil 9:49 am 27 Jan 09

I’d suggest the mobile is probably wedged up her arse, somewhere next to her head!

Maybe Scottie can do a Milat and send you a finger when he’s in the bighouse????

p1 9:38 am 27 Jan 09

Did y’a’ find your phone yet Emily [Amber(em)]?

If one of those is really your name.

Granny 12:59 am 27 Jan 09

Emily said :

didnt mean to cause such a riot
Amber (em)

Yes you did. What have those poor people ever done to you?

I-filed 10:31 pm 26 Jan 09

Just go away Amber/Em.

Emily 10:12 pm 26 Jan 09

didnt mean to cause such a riot
Amber (em)

dexi 8:20 am 26 Jan 09

That,s nothing in Stabwood when we see a knife fight, we join in. Last stabby standing wins.

SheepGroper 11:07 pm 25 Jan 09

Nope SadMushroom, I don’t know much about the seamy side of Queanbeyan, I don’t live there, my friends who live there don’t appear to know much about it either, or if they do they don’t say anything about it. I’m not interested enough in that sort of thing to remember it if I saw it on the news, I don’t read the newspaper often.

But your reply to #16 didn’t address my point, are you claiming that there have never been any murders investigated or prosecuted in Queanbeyan ( instead of generally ) until recently?

Granny 10:59 pm 25 Jan 09

I was at home not raping and pillaging.

sepi 10:33 pm 25 Jan 09

I love “i was at home not drinking”. I think that says it all.

p1 10:13 pm 25 Jan 09

Could it be they didn’t quite understand your grammar? I think that Queanbeyan suffers from a over abundance of low(er) socio-economic circumstance residents, and the usual small town level of policing.

SadMushroom 9:19 pm 25 Jan 09

Heres a show,,,
New years eve, I called police as I watched a fight where a guy was threatening to stab other people..I was at home not drinking, my dogs woke me up.
This was outside my house..Police were called and I seen police cars racing up the road below me..I told the guy with the knife to piss off,,and had my dogs behind me..
After the police dealt with the fires at the funeral home,,they came and seen me…

I didn’t know about the fires at the funeral home (I watched it blow up and thought it was dud fireworks)but the guys fighting were about 50m away when the police were going there and I rang about the fight with a knife…
When the police attended my call ( a few hours later) do you think they told me or even asked me about the fires?
NOPE
I seen the fires and the people fighting on the corner BUT do you think they asked me?NOPE,,,do you think I will ring up and say anthing,,,,NOPE
Not my job,,,

SadMushroom 7:54 pm 25 Jan 09

gingermick said :

A big “Hello”from the twilight zone.

hiya ginger,
did you hear about the seige in Fergus Road??

jessieduck 7:53 pm 25 Jan 09

Crazy

Deckard 6:38 pm 25 Jan 09

dexi said :

This may be a fake, to lure family and friends back to the forum. Those that read previous threads, know how hard it was for family and friends to let go. They have let it rest till the court case. Then along comes a one time newbie with a dodgy story. Smells of poo.

I thought this happened with ferret torturers – Thomas Sorahan and Adriano Larobina. I reckon one of their supporters got on here defending them so that they’d cop another round of abuse that they could use in their sentencing hearing. ie to show that they’d been publicly humiliated enough and hoping they’d get a reduced sentence.

If enough people read the abuse this guy gets then it might be harder to form a jury when the time comes.

R. Slicker 5:53 pm 25 Jan 09

grunge_hippy said :

“What has become too familiar is people from Queanbeyan getting the sh*ts about something and just thinking they can go and kill people.”

there are going to be more and more people like this… i see them in schools now as children… no remorse, no sense of decency and no sense of right and wrong, just acting on impulse, not caring of consequences. people may argue that kids are like that, and yes, generally they are. but i see kids now and i know that they will end up either seriously assulting someone or killing them.

Thank the Baby Bonus and the constant promotion of the heterosexual lifestyle for that . . .

gingermick 5:04 pm 25 Jan 09

A big “Hello”from the twilight zone.

SadMushroom 4:37 pm 25 Jan 09

Actually SheepGroper from #16,
You probably don’t know what has been going on in Queanbeyan as alot of it is kept quiet and some doesn’t even make the news.
**off track for a minute, About 3 years ago there was a 7 month old baby held at knife point for 9 hours by his father,,the street was closed off by many many police and after a few hours, 2 seperate tactical response teams were called in from Sydney. One lot arrived in a van/truck and after not being able to do anything a helicopter with shooters was called in a couple of hours later. They had to clear an oval (of people playing sports)for the helicopter to land.
After it was over the baby had to be kept in hospital as the father had been feeding the baby Panadol (the drowsey one) to keep it still and quiet for the 9 hours. They weren’t sure how long it would take the baby to wake up or what condition he would be in.

There were a few small mentions on the radio at the time saying there was a seige but noone knew what was happening.
Did you ever see this on the news or in the papers???
Did you ever hear anything about it??
I know for a fact afterwards the media was informed, but alas it didn’t make a news worthy story!!!!!****back on track

Queanbeyan has been becoming like the ‘twilight zone’ for years.
You can ring 000 for help and they will send someone out in the next 12 to 24hours.
You can be asked by one group of police to ring immediately if you know/hear anything and get ignored by the next lot of police when you do ring.

Somehow only the police winning stories make the news.
The other stories seem to somehow ‘get lost’

p1 4:33 pm 25 Jan 09

– By the way does anyone have photos of him?

Yes, they were on a phone I bought from a guy at the pub last night….

grunge_hippy 4:00 pm 25 Jan 09