News

Canberra’s most creative
residential property specialists

The accused Downer Murderer and me

By Emily 25 January 2009 79

Court Case of McDougall [ED – guessing here that we’re talking about this one] on 10th Feb 2009

– I have known him personally for years, for 8 years I have adored McDougall!

– I will be there on 10th Feb to see him there – And all be known that I have been fond of him for years.

– No matter what he did i still care for him but wish he would just be upfront.

– I lost my mobile recently in ACT & if anyone has found it please hand it in as it has photos of Scott on there that I do not wish to be released to the public.

– By the way does anyone have photos of him?

Em

What’s Your opinion?

79 Responses to
The accused Downer Murderer and me
Showing only Website comments
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newest
peterh 11:44 am 27 Jan 09

Skidbladnir said :

So, you’re possibly unstable, have lost your phone, so have posted to an open forum that you want it back, but haven’t provided a description of it, or where you want it “handed in” to.
After quite openly admitting that the digital photos on it were out of your care for a while, and that the photos have content that you (or he) might not want widely known\distributed…
Lets say that through a stroke of luck you get the phone back.

How will you prove to yourself\him that they weren’t either copied off the phone or forwarded around?

and why haven’t you reported it to the police?

wait…

p1 11:48 am 27 Jan 09

and why haven’t you reported it to the police?

because the photos are in some way incriminating?

peterh 12:27 pm 27 Jan 09

p1 said :

and why haven’t you reported it to the police?

because the photos are in some way incriminating?

dexi 12:48 pm 27 Jan 09

“p1, fairly certain that they are. or not. may be a way to get us talking about nothing. (as if we need help)”

Could you put a tax on mobile phone content. Say 1 cent per transmitted photo. Then get rid of income tax.

Taxing TXT messages. Why not?

peterh 1:53 pm 27 Jan 09

dexi said :

Taxing TXT messages. Why not?

aren’t they already? i thought, seeing that they are a service, they would include gst.

p1 1:54 pm 27 Jan 09

I think it was Pauline Hanson that said she would fund everything with a 1% tax on every ATM withdrawal?

Skidbladnir 2:26 pm 27 Jan 09

Pauline Hanson’s simple tax was 2% on every transaction in Australia (except atm withdrawals, and savings deposits).

Policy doco here:

wishuwell 2:35 pm 27 Jan 09

Pauline was simple, so simple she asked if it was possible for an independent to become PM.

rose1 1:59 am 01 Feb 09

Amber! What you need to realise is that the families and friends are VICTIMS of a heinous crime, the night he murdered those two inoccent human beings he also ended his life, he has no future, you have been stalking McDougall now for nearly 9 years, you really need a life, I suggest you get some help to move on with your life as you deserve a life, make the most of life and enjoy, Julie and Straun didn’t have that choice, their lives were taken away from them so cruely and cowderly, your lucky he didn’t murder you, and yes I have a picture of Monster with two other friends sitting each side of ‘it’ on a couch, a young McDougall

rose1 2:02 am 01 Feb 09

Amber

PS: He will not be in court on the 10th Feburary, just goes to show how much you are in contact with him

rose1 2:08 am 01 Feb 09

Deckard I doubt it very much, when all is revealed what he did to the victims there will be a linching mob, as he should be hung

Granny 3:03 am 01 Feb 09

Rose1 I actually doubt that very much, as this is the 21st century, so you may need to adjust your clocks or something.

binnoski 6:27 am 01 Feb 09

Please, Please,

Just everyone please leave this horrific crime alone.

I ask people who knew Julie or didn’t know Julie to leave this to forensic evidence and the ACT DDP. Please respect our wishes & let our Julie rest in Peace.

As a family we have had so much great support from all AFP & Victims of homocide support groups which we are so greatful for.

After the court case our family will release full details to the ABC news. Can we please
ask that comments are left to a minimum until after the courtcase/supreme court, whichever path this case goes down.

Our love for Julie grows stronger & we dearly miss her as time goes by.

I am sure that Strauns family feels the same & I ask all of you to please stop all

comments and wait until the trial. As for AMBER yes she is a person that is sadly obsessed with McDougall & that is her choice.

For us as a family all we hope for is that this monster is put away from the public so he can never perform such a violent act upon anyone else & no family has to suffer the loss as we have & will do for some time ahead.

Our loved ones were so kind hearted, with hearts of gold.

I know my dear sister Julie will be so sadly missed by myself, her only nephew James & family & friends. Our endless phone calls, sms etc is just so missed. Her voice, one of cheer & joy.

And to end my story, those of you that didnt get to meet Jules I am so sorry as if you did she was the type of person who made an impact on your life. Her funny witty personality, her zest for life & most of all her ability to get along with all walks of life.

Thank you Jewels for being in my life,
Love sis Bel
x0 x0 x0

binnoski 6:46 am 01 Feb 09

And Shame on you Johnny boy for your comment, I emailed you personally months ago in relation to the comments made on my sisters murder & you told me you did not support the comments. So why now have you fueled the situation by writing ‘#4 posted by johnboy
(RiotACT Overlord)
10:25, 25 Jan 2009
“johnboy
(RiotACT Overlord)
10:25, 25 Jan 2009
Actually BWK we love tabloid crap and want more”.

The sadness is so deep Johnyboy, what other sadness can you requst for?
Do you want photos of Julies badly decomosed body to satisfy you? What would you
like as far as I am concered life does not get anyworse & you are a sicko!
If anyone writes on your site YOU hold the power to withhold information so use
what you have idiot & stop getting off on peoples personalities.
Be nice to stuit a private site on youserlf which is not hard to do as you are
based in Turner ACT.

All we ask as a family is please let our dear Julie rest in peace xo xo

ant 8:35 am 01 Feb 09

“If you would like to see photos of our dear Julie, not from the media please see the site of: http://julie-sarah-tattersall.gonetoosoon.org/memorial/

Would you mind terribly much if I submitted that url to “worst url ever”?

Deckard 9:33 am 01 Feb 09

Old threads never die, they just get weirder and weirder!!

Granny 11:12 am 01 Feb 09

Thanks for sharing your photos, Bel. I’m really sorry about what happened to your sister. She was taken away from you way too young in a horrible way.

I’m really sorry about that, but she obviously lived her life with a very loving family and good friends and lived it to the full.

Some people live their whole lives without ever really feeling loved.

But she is gone and you are here. I’m more worried about you. Bitterness isn’t the way. It will damage you as a person, damage you as a parent, and ruin your life.

But that’s a realisation you will have to come to yourself. Nobody can tell anyone. In the end it is your journey alone. You never wanted it, but you can’t get off now. All the very best for the future and for your brave new life ahead.

Cheers,
Granny

johnboy 11:52 am 01 Feb 09

It’s always sad when stalker’s information is years out of date.

rose1 12:03 pm 01 Feb 09

Hi Granny Just a figure of speech, expressing the seriousness of the murders

rose1 12:09 pm 01 Feb 09

Ant or is it pissant
They would not allow such trash, unlike this site

Copyright © 2019 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.