Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Avani Terraces - Greenway
Life is looking up

A $200,000 dinner in Watson

By johnboy - 9 October 2013 0

ACT Fire & Rescue are currently on scene at Jordan Place, Watson following a fire at a three-bedroom house.

Fire has been extinguished.

Extensive fire and smoke damage to the house estimated at $200,000.

No damage to neighbouring property.

Crews alerted following an Emergency Triple Zero (000) call at 9.52pm.

Occupants safely self evacuated with no injuries reported.

Three fire pumpers, the Breathing Apparatus Van and a Command Officer are on scene.

Cause of fire has been deemed to be from cooking on a stove.

11:11 PM

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site