Territory and Municipal Services have announced the winners of their ACTION Buses drawing competition with Ayami Starke taking out top honours.:
“The judges felt that Ayami’s drawing best captured this year’s theme of Draw for the future – the ultimate environmentally-friendly bus. We are very excited to see Ayami’s concept of Canberra’s sustainable future on the back of one of our buses soon,” Mr Roncon said.
“This year’s entrants showed great creativity and some very imaginative concepts for environmentally-friendly bus options, including a bus powered by passenger pedal power and another fuelled by cooking oil.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
Other winners were:
- • Andy Dunn, under 4 years of age
• Tayla Abbott, between 5 and 6 years of age
• Luke Palmer, between 7 and 8 years of age
• Ivy Prosser, between 9 and 10 years of age
• Aisha Bottrill, between 11 and 13 years of age
• Ayami Starke, overall winner.