We’ve grown to love looking at pictures of badly parked cars around Canberra.
For some it simply makes us feel better about our own lack of skills.
For the truly crap driver it sparks righteous indignation that the danger their lack of skills represents should be mocked.
Either way we all seem to like taking the pictures and looking at them.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
So here’s the latest batch:
1. Bearlikesbeer sent us this, not the worst ever, but who doesn’t like giving the dips a poke?:
Dippo car in Woden
2. s-s-a had this to add, Audi drivers behaving like massive cocks always reassures that the world is still comprehensible:
Taken today at Woden Plaza ground floor of multi-storey near APK.
3. Where Audi drivers lead BMW’s are not far behind and Brandon found this one in Phillip:
4. Sheep Groper sent this one in on New Year’s Day:
I know it’s last year’s news, but I spotted this parking effort at Pialligo on Sunday.
The red car chose to rest in the only pond on the nature strip, perhaps it was thirsty?
5. Sirocco put Audi back in the lead with this sighting in Kingston:
Saturday 5th Jan 2013, 2pm on Jardine Street
6. GentooPenguin sent in a harbinger from Sydney:
After I caused a little bit of a kerfuffle in November about Parking with Prams, I thought there might be some appreciation for the next generation of parking courtesy. I snapped this sign in a Westfield during a recent trip to Sydney and wondered if they’ll be making an appearance in the ACT anytime soon.
Incidentally, there were two spots – both filled by seemingly non-hybrid cars. I must admit I don’t think I cared! 🙂
7. Meanwhile over the weekend Cape Street in Dickson had me wondering just how big a sign needs to be.
Have you got images of Canberra you want to share with the world? Email them in to email@example.com .