Looking for a reliable dentist? You’ve come to the right place.
An unskilled dentist can cause more harm than good. So, when it comes to dental issues, you want the very best. Whether you need a full-blown root canal or a routine clean, it’s worth doing your research, and discovering a dentist you can trust.
In this article, we’ll share with you our top three picks for skilled dentists in the Canberra region. If your favourite isn’t listed, let us know in the comments section below. And, if you’ve had a dental nightmare, share that too. Your feedback will help our readers have the best possible dentist experience.
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
What Makes a Reliable Dentist?
Some dentists do amazing work. Others… not so much. In fact, bad experiences with unskilled dentists can cause many of us to fear the dental office.
How can you avoid a dodgy dentist? Look out for the following traits:
- Experience. The best dentists in Canberra have years of experience. Remember, the more experience a dentist has, the more tooth-related issues they’ve seen. That means whatever your problem, an experienced dentist can surely help.
- Skilled. Experience doesn’t always result in superior skill. The best dentists are masters of their trade. They can navigate the complexity of their tools, and achieve the best possible results with minimal discomfort.
- Fast. The truth is, visiting the dentist isn’t exactly pleasant. The faster it’s over with, the better. The best dentists can perform whatever service you need quick.
- Thorough. The best dentists are thorough, and never cut corners. They fix the issue at the root, rather than providing a Band-Aid solution. This results in longer lasting dental health and hygiene.
- Up-to-date with dental innovations. The medical industry is always evolving, as new technologies revolutionise traditional processes. The best dentists have the latest and greatest equipment, which in turn provides you with a faster, more comfortable, more effective dental solution.
Do you agree with our list? Add your two cents in the comments.
The Top 3 Dentists in Canberra
We’ve consulted local knowledge and come up with this collection of the top three dentists that serve the Canberra region. We believe these dental surgeries meet the above criteria, and offer above average dental services.
1. Central Canberra Dentists
Central Canberra Dentists is the preferred clinic of many Canberra residents, as well as individuals living as far away as Queensland. With the latest equipment and newest dental technologies, this welcoming surgery is a fantastic option.
Central Canberra Dentists offers a wide range of dental services. Whether you need a simple routine check-up, an emergency treatment, or would like a cosmetic procedure, their friendly and experience team of experts can help.
Open from 8am to 6pm, Central Canberra Dentists allows you to visit before or after work.
2. Identity Dentistry
With over four decades of combined experience, Identity Dentistry is committed to providing Canberra residents with the best possible dental experience.
The skilled team at Identity Dentistry deliver the latest technology and highest standard of care. All staff are trained on an ongoing basis, and new innovations are integrated into tried-and-true procedures.
Identity Dentistry promises to always undergo thorough, careful dental treatments; no shortcuts, no poor-quality materials, and no surprises, guaranteed.
3. Canberra Dental Care
Situated in the centre of Canberra, Canberra Dental Care offers fast and effective general dentistry treatments, including hygienist checks, implants, filling, crowns and bridges, and more.
Canberra Dental Care’s philosophy is that prevention is better than treatment. Their services help improve your dental well-being, while minimizing the risk of future issues.
Which Canberra Dentist Do You Visit?
Do you attend one of the dentists listed above? If so, share your real-life experience in the comments area below.
If not, where do you go? Your feedback will help fellow readers discover a reliable dental office in the Canberra region.