In the tradition of such competitions as the Bald Archys, this is one of those rare and
precious things in life – a light-hearted photographic prize for serious photographers.
The competition will be judged by Kevin le Chien of Photoaccess. First prize is a
$200 worth of courses and/or access at Photoaccess.
Names of artists will not be displayed for judging purposes so you can be assured it
is really ‘blind judging’. Artists’ names and the titles of each work will, however, be
displayed in the online exhibition.
The competition is open until Thursday 20th August. The winner will be announced at approximately 4pm during the CLAW Closing Party at M16 Artspace in Fyshwick on Saturday 1 September 2007.
Conditions of Entry.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the ACT and region aged 15 and
2. The subject matter should address the theme of Living Artists
3. Photographers may enter only one photograph in the competition.
4. There is a $15 entry fee.
5. Photographs may be black and white or colour. They may be digitally
6. Files must be a minimum of 1MB in size as they may be required for print
promotional materials. .jpg format only.
7. Photographs may be portrait or landscape format.
8. All photographs must be lodged electronically or presented on a CD. The
email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org