Canberra Psychics?

sunshine 20 May 2009 54

Okay – thought i’d give everyone a laugh but does anyone know of any accurate, good psychics/tarot readers in Canberra?

I’ve seen Milton Black in the past and WOW spot on, but he’s a bit expensive now – think it’s about $270.

A work colleague went to a lady named Marie in Kingston and said she was amazingly correct – eerily so. never heard of her, have you?

It’s just a bit of fun that a few friends have expressed interest in doing.

[ED – As usual, it’s also worth consulting South Park]

54 Responses to Canberra Psychics?
Muttsybignuts Muttsybignuts 10:25 pm 20 May 10

Hi Sunshine,
Don’t worry about the little people here who fall over themselves to rubbish everything that they don’t like. Apparently if you do anything other than living on your computer trying to out do the last post you are an imbecile but anyway…

I went to Bridget Pluis, who is quite well known and had a nice time. She told me some interesting things and I was happy to pay someone to tell me things that I wanted to hear. She told me a couple of things that were a bit too accurate, confirming that if she isn’t psychic, then she is incredibly intuitive. I expect the former, due to the nature of her information. She was recommended by many others and I found her in the phone book.

Pommy bastard Pommy bastard 4:02 pm 20 May 10

Sard said :

Hi Sunshine

Just found your question – yes, have been to Marie and she’s pretty good. Doesn’t get everything right, but on the whole very good. She was recommended to me, too. Last name is Willett? or something like that? She lives near the Kingo Pub but doesn’t advertise and I haven’t seen her for ages. Like, years. So… I don’t want to put her phone number up for all to see. If you’re still after her details, let me know how I can contact you.

Let’s dim the light, all hold hands in a circle, clear our minds, and see if we can stop the corpse of rationality from spinning in its grave long enough to let us know who the psychic is, and where she lives…..

Sard Sard 2:52 pm 20 May 10

Hi Sunshine

Grace Hav Grace Hav 1:22 pm 22 Mar 18

Hi, if you are reading this can you please send me Marie Willetts contact information. I saw her many years ago for a reading but have lost her contact details. My email is gracehav3@gmail.com

DJA DJA 4:01 pm 22 Mar 18

If she is any good, she will now know that you want to find her and will have already given you a ring!

GB GB 1:01 pm 21 May 09

Thoroughly Smashed said :

… why this garbage is filed under “Science & Technology”?

Because

a) there is no ‘scams and frauds’ category
b) if it was filed correctly under “Entertainment & the arts” a whole lot of entertainers & artists would be pissed off

Or maybe the OP had their irony circuit engaged the whole time…

Thoroughly Smashed Thoroughly Smashed 12:34 pm 21 May 09

Bit late to the party here unfortunately. Can someone tell me why this garbage is filed under “Science & Technology”?

Pommy bastard Pommy bastard 8:05 am 21 May 09

If astrology is so good, how come my mate (who was born same year, just three days before me, Capricorn) had his wife leave him for another guy, his car broken into, and managed to stab himself in the arm with a screwdriver whilst fixing a shelf, on the same day as I won $500 on the lottery?

GB GB 10:59 pm 20 May 09

There’s a couple of good local psychics. They already know you are looking for one (well, they would, wouldn’t they?) — they’ll be on the phone to you shortly.

BerraBoy68 BerraBoy68 6:30 pm 20 May 09

taninaus said :

A good local psychic who I have found accurate is Angie Clairvoiant – http://www.angieclairvoyant.com . Last time I visited she was in the Woden area and was doing personal consultations.

I say go for it – it is cheaper than a good night out and you never know what gem you will get told that helps you out. If you go in with eyes open you can’t loose.

A mate of mine went to her then upset my mother by telling her that my deceased brother turned up at the meeting. I asked him if I could hear the type of his ‘reading’ and she was asking a lot of probing questions. In the case of my brother she said “I can see someone over your should saying a name like Peter.”
My mate says “I have an uncle and a friend with that name both of whom are dead”.
Her: “did your friend Peter die young?”.
Him “yes.”
Her: “well its your friend as he looks very young”.

She then went on to say that my brother was telling him “you haven’t changed, are still the same blah, blah, ned to take a few risks, let go of the hassle in your life” etc. Hardly shattering stuff. I’d actually like to go and see if she can tell me the names of my dead brothers and confirm this by telling me things only I’d know about them but I have a suspicion I’d be wasting my dollars.

Anyhoo… if there’s on thing I’ve learned in life its that it’s unpredictable, but then you knew I was going to say that didn’t you…

SheepGroper SheepGroper 5:30 pm 20 May 09

A Noisy Noise Annoys An Oyster said :

Actually, it’s not all BS. I remember listening to Stan Zemanek’s radio show in late 2006 and a guy phoned Zemanek saying that he (the caller) had done all the tarot and chart readings and that Zemanek would die on July 27, 2007. Not surprisingly the call sparked outrage with several of the following callers slamming the “bad taste”. Zemanek was forced to retire from radio at the end of that year (2006) due to ill-health and died a few days before the predicted date in July 2007.

So the psychic got the date wrong and you count it as a hit?

Skidbladnir Skidbladnir 5:25 pm 20 May 09

Want to develop Psychic powers, why not ask Rhiannon Leetham, child scammer, and catspaw of her bankrupt parents?

A Noisy Noise Annoys An Oyster A Noisy Noise Annoys An Oyster 5:11 pm 20 May 09

peterh peterh 4:41 pm 20 May 09

SheepGroper said :

peterh said :

sigh. i meant, if they had the power to predict the exact time and date of your death, no alternative but to expire on that date, who would live?

Everyone would know they could take up hang gliding, absailing, spelunking, juggling fire etc, because that wouldn’t kill them. Neither would jealous spouses. . .

But that’s still a false argument.

every decision we make has its consequences. they change the path our lives take. I enjoy the not knowing aspect of my life. If an astrologer is correct in what happens to my life, I still believe that it is purely coincidence.

I won’t base my decisions on what a psychic or astrologer tells me. if the prediction is accurate, I will be surprised, but not overly worried.

SheepGroper SheepGroper 4:37 pm 20 May 09

peterh said :

But that’s still a false argument.

taninaus taninaus 4:08 pm 20 May 09

peterh peterh 3:57 pm 20 May 09

SheepGroper said :

peterh said :

but if a psychic can predict the time and date of your death, accurately,

They can’t though.

If you want mystery in your life just ponder why some people are still on the road given their pathetic driving skills.

GB GB 3:56 pm 20 May 09

Amazingly, the psychic poptop consulted below

poptop said :

You have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself. While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage. At times you have serious doubts whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.

… has produced almost exactly the same result as the one I consulted! Coincidence? I don’t think so.

I don’t fully understand how they even know who sunshine’s friends are — but that’s probably why they are a psychic and I’m not!

Full reading below:

You have a great need for other people to like you and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts about whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself on being an independent thinker and do not accept others’ statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your goals in life.

You can apparently learn how to be a psychic online — this might be cheaper than Milton Black.

jessieduck jessieduck 3:50 pm 20 May 09

A many moons ago I was living with The Worst Boyfriend Of All Time but not doing anything to get myself out of the bad situation. A girlfriend organised a visit to a psychic for a group of us as a bit of a lark.

I was told that I would find myself engaged and married to TWBOAT within six months and start popping out his babies. I went home, digested what I had just been told and broke up with TWBOAT that weekend. Sadly TWBOAT took over a month to move his good for nothing butt out of my flat but it was the wake up call I needed to sort myself out. It was honestly like having a bucket of cold water thrown over me.

Best $75 I ever spent.

SheepGroper SheepGroper 3:38 pm 20 May 09

Feh, taking the mystery out of life!

monomania monomania 3:33 pm 20 May 09

SheepGroper said :

peterh said :

but if a psychic can predict the time and date of your death, accurately,

They can’t though.

Low enough density of really bad drivers, seatbelts, airbags, crumple zones and panel beaters.

Snarky Snarky 3:32 pm 20 May 09

…does anyone know of any accurate, good psychics/tarot readers in Canberra?

If there are any, they’ll know you’re looking for them 🙂

Region Group Pty Ltd