[First filed: September 26, 2008 @ 11:31]
The Woden Plaza had to be evacuated not to long ago because the Dusk Candle shop caught on fire…
Luckily no one was injured…
And Emergency Services tells us the fire is now out, and the area is being ventilated.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
[ED – my Woden source texted it in as “Epic fire at woden. hazmat and all”. Anyone get pictures? firstname.lastname@example.org. And is it just me or is Woden having a lot of these lately?]
UPDATED: jtyreenc sent in the following:
- I work at the candle store in woden, we did have a small fire located behind our counter area caused by the ash of a used match, none of my staff were hurt the staff member who was part of this issue is in shock and apologetic for the inconvenience she may have caused, we will be back to business as normal in a couple of days.