Charnwood’s a whole other world

basketcase 31 May 2012 54
horses

The Charnwood maccas removed the bicycle racks, now I know why, to placate the horsey mob 🙂

[Got an image of Canberra you want to share with the world? Email it in to images@the-riotact.com ]

54 Responses to Charnwood’s a whole other world
Rangi Rangi 11:01 am 03 Jun 12

So when you have it ‘parked’ somewhere like that do you clean up the mess it make or just leave it for the poor staff?

I notice in the pic that it has a fair bit of slack to move about and you left it right next to the main entrance. Have you thought about what could happen when it moves accross the steps and a bunch of kids hyped up on junk food come running out, startle it and it boot a kid accross the carpark?

Holditz Holditz 11:10 pm 01 Jun 12

Enjoy your gee gee, the light rail is coming to replace it.

Pork Hunt Pork Hunt 6:47 pm 01 Jun 12

I wonder if the power output is about 0.745 kW ?

Tradiegal Tradiegal 5:49 pm 01 Jun 12

chilly1111 said :

carnardly said :

maybe someone left it there free to good home.

Let’s hope it finds one!!

Unfortunately my ex found out about this post today when I sent it to my child (who loves the animals). I just tried to message them to ask how I can assist them since all my neighbours love the animals and we are RSPCA inspected but I am blocked from messaging them. hmmmmm!

Tradiegal Tradiegal 5:45 pm 01 Jun 12

Tradiegal Tradiegal 5:44 pm 01 Jun 12

chilly1111 said :

carnardly said :

maybe someone left it there free to good home.

Let’s hope it finds one!!

Where do you live? She has a great home, thankyou!

Tradiegal Tradiegal 5:42 pm 01 Jun 12

Thumper said :

Keijidosha said :

Looks like the chavs have finally made it to Charnwood.
(Language warning on the above link)

“Chavs. The scourge of the underground..

Blonde hair, fake tan, ugg boots, short skirts, furry collars, and bloody annoying east end accents.”

No idea what you mean… I don’t have a fake tan, furry collar, annoying accent (very Aussie though), ugg boots at home, rarely wear short skirts and brown hair! …. how does any of that relate to horse riding or getting a feed at Maccers???

chilly1111 chilly1111 4:07 pm 01 Jun 12

carnardly said :

maybe someone left it there free to good home.

Let’s hope it finds one!!

chilly1111 chilly1111 12:39 pm 01 Jun 12

All good fun till ya have to live near it!!

Thumper Thumper 11:15 am 01 Jun 12

Keijidosha said :

Looks like the chavs have finally made it to Charnwood.
(Language warning on the above link)

Chavs. The scourge of the underground..

Know what I mean?

To ot carnt fink.

VYBerlinaV8_is_back VYBerlinaV8_is_back 9:21 am 01 Jun 12

Tradiegal said :

Kim F said :

Funniest replies ever! Well done folks

My word!!! My friends and I have all had a great time keeping track of the stir Sabira has caused!

Sabira? Wasn’t she the chick on He-Man?

Keijidosha Keijidosha 9:17 am 01 Jun 12

Looks like the chavs have finally made it to Charnwood.
(Language warning on the above link)

caf caf 11:16 pm 31 May 12

Tradiegal said :

I decided I wanted to have the same fun as my kids have on the shettie so I bought a horse rather than a car! She has keyless entry and needs no rego!

The climate control is a bit lacking though I bet. At least it has heated seats.

Tradiegal Tradiegal 8:59 pm 31 May 12

LSWCHP said :

Tradiegal said :

I bought a horse rather than a car! She has keyless entry….

I don’t even want to think about the implications of that…

CLASSIC!!!

Tradiegal Tradiegal 8:58 pm 31 May 12

Pandy said :

Tradiegal, have got tatts being a Charny?

LOL! I don’t live in Charnie!! But yes I have tatts!

Pandy Pandy 8:40 pm 31 May 12

Tradiegal, have got tatts being a Charny?

LSWCHP LSWCHP 8:28 pm 31 May 12

Tradiegal said :

I bought a horse rather than a car! She has keyless entry….

I don’t even want to think about the implications of that…

Tradiegal Tradiegal 7:40 pm 31 May 12