Dear Manners Aunts,
Based on an observation that got me thinking:
Dad and young Maddison Sophie (age 4 1/2!) are shopping in the Canberra Centre, when Maddie announces she ‘NeEEeeDs to GO to thE ToiLET, Dad!’
- 1. Take her into the unhallowed depths of the men’s toilets?
2. Scandalise the ladies in the women’s toilets? Or send Maddie in there unsupervised?
3. Use the nursing mothers’ room?
4. Ask the nice Canberra Centre lady to take Maddie into the loo?
5. Or, tell Maddie to ‘Just hold on ’til they got home’?