Got a Thomas the Tank Engine fan?
Bring them along to the Canberra Miniature Railway’s public running days!
They are offering rides on the Yerrabi Line to the top of the hill with their 5-inch gauge line taking you through the tunnel. Four dollars a ride or try the best value (non-transferable) ticket at $15.00 for all-day unlimited trips.
If you need a venue for a birthday party they offer a $30.00 package which includes access to the barbeque, seating, an enclosed area, and one all-day pass for the birthday child.
For more information visit Canberra Miniature Railway or call 1300 731 954. Free parking, canteen facilities.
Note: Canberra Miniature Railway advises all patrons you must wear enclosed shoes to ride the trains.
What: Canberra Miniature Railway train rides
- Sunday 25 April, 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Sunday 9 May, 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Sunday 30 May, 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Sunday 13 June, 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Sunday 27 June, 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Sunday 11 July, 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Sunday 25 July, 10:00am to 2:30pm
Where: Jerrabomberra Avenue, Symonston
Cost: Open days $4 per ride, or $15 for unlimited rides. Children aged 3 and under are free.