All aboard the Canberra Miniature Railway open days!
Take a ride around their park one of their three tracks. Visit one of the night runs to see the tracks lit up, as the trains ride under the starry sky.
There are canteen facilities onsite (proper coffee too!) and free parking.
Discounted tickets available online at TryBooking, or buy at the gate on the day (unless sold out beforehand). Children aged two or under are free.
And if it’s your birthday, they have a special area for parties with a BBQ and complimentary all-day ride for the birthday child.
Note: Enclosed footwear must be worn. ACT COVID-19 rules apply. Please no alcohol or dogs.
What: Canberra Miniature Railway open days
- Sunday 27 February 2022, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- Sunday 13 March 2022, 5 pm to 9 pm – under lights!
- Sunday 27 March 2022, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- Sunday 10 April 2022, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- Sunday 17 April 2022, 5 pm to 9 pm – Easter egg hunt
- Sunday 24 April 2022, 5 pm to 9 pm – under lights!
- Sunday 8 May 2022, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- Sunday 29 May 2022, 10 am to 2:30 pm
Where: End of Jerrabomberra Avenue, Symonston ACT
Cost: Various, discounted tickets available at TryBooking or tickets at the gate unless sold out prior.