Sport is the glue that holds our community together and is a great way to deepen your connection to your region. Get active and have fun at the Celebrate Gungahlin Sports and Wellbeing Expo and connect with the sport or club that will bring you joy and keep you active in your community! Or if team sports isn’t your thing, there will be plenty of other options to keep your mind and body healthy too! This is also an excellent opportunity to meet local sporting personalities and check out demonstrations by some of our local experts in action.
Sporting Expo Highlights:
- Connect and have a go with local sporting clubs, fitness groups and active lifestyle organisations. There’s something for all ages and levels of experience
- Meet and greet with local sporting personalities
- Demonstrations by local groups and clubs
- Yummy food and drinks from local vendors to keep your energy up
- Live entertainment throughout the day
Celebrate Gungahlin Sports and Wellbeing Expo are part of Celebrate Gungahlin Festival. More info on the website.
What: Celebrate Gungahlin Sports and Wellbeing Expo 2023
When: Friday, 10 February 2023 from 3:30 to 6:30 pm
Where: Amaroo Playing Fields – Horse Park Drive, Amaroo ACT