From your business model to accessing capital, an accelerator will fast-track your startup whilst connecting you to important networks and a supportive ecosystem.
GRIFFIN Accelerator is a three-month intensive program that gets startups moving fast and achieving sustainable business success.
The heart of this program are the mentors, who bring substantial experience in startups, investing, raising capital, sales, business development, and significant industry and investor networks. You’ll meet mentors regularly to rapidly develop your business and work toward a pitch for up to $100,000 investment. This money will help you to prove your concept and advance to the next level of investment.
Applications for the GRIFFIN Accelerator are now open and will close 4 July 2022.
Benefits of the program
- Access to expert mentors
- Accelerated learning through relevant seminars led by experts
- Qualify for matched funding through the Innovation Connect Grant Program (eligibility criteria applies)
- Access to 6 months coworking space at the Canberra Innovation Network
- Pitch for up to $100k investment at the conclusion of the program
- Further access to investors and industry connections
What: CBRIN’s GRIFFIN Accelerator
When: Applications close 4 July 2022
Where: Applications online at CBRIN