Mark your calendars for 16 November because SouthFest is back!
After a successful SouthFest 2018, SouthFest is returning to the streets, laneways and lake foreshore of the Tuggeranong Town Centre – bringing a day full of celebration, markets, food, activity and entertainment.
SouthFest showcases local businesses and talent, making connections and bringing the Tuggeranong community together!
With 200 stallholders, performers and activities, there is something for everyone!
- McIntyre Property Fun Park – featuring free activities for kids of all ages (Blastalot, jumping castles, obstacle courses and more)
- Vikings Group Sports, Health and Wellbeing pop-up – with games, demonstrations and come and try activities
- Eat Street – with a selection of the regions best food and drink vendors, and pop-up bar launching the Kombi Keg in Canberra
- SouthFest Marketplace – perfect for gift shopping in the lead up to Christmas
- Pop Culture & Table Top Gaming Expo – with demonstrations and tournaments all day (a new feature for 2019!)
- Needhams Local Business Showcase – supporting local businesses
- Icon Water Sustainability Hub – promoting sustainable living
- Community Connect Hub – including community art, cake decorating competition and more
- Preschool Play Zone and YWCA Youth Zone
- Music, performances and entertainment all day!
And SouthFest 2019 is proud to present our Tuggeranong Arts Centre Queer Stage, with professional line-up including:
- Electric Fields + the Merindas
- Constantina Bush
- Sean Choolburra
- Laydee Kinmee and more.
How to get to SouthFest
Transport Canberra is offering FREE ticketless bus travel on all Tuggeranong routes and from Tuggeranong Park and ride locations.
Pedal Power is supplying bike racks for the event for people to ride down.
Limited parking is available throughout the Tuggeranong Town Centre.
Where: Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong Town Centre
Date: Saturday, 16 November 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Cost: Free entry.