Fyshwick store evacuated Customers and staff were evacuated from a Fyshwick retail outlet this afternoon after the presence of smoke.
The ACT Fire Brigade were called to WOW Sight and Sound after receiving an automatic fire alarm at 1:34.
Several fire crews arrived a few minutes later.
Firefighters investigated and found the smoke was coming from an malfunctioning electrical transformer.
The building was ventilated then people were permitted back inside.
3:25pm Saturday 15 January 2011
LifestyleTired of bench pressing the dog?
Get your body into Lime.