Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Skilled legal advice with
accessible & personal attention

Fire in Fisher

By johnboy - 10 April 2011 0

Firefighters have quickly extinguished a fire inside a home in Fisher this afternoon.

The ACT Fire Brigade responded with two fire pumpers to the Pandanus Street property just before one o’clock.

Firefighters managed to contain the fire to the kitchen.

The initial damage bill has been estimated at around $20,000.

The fire was ignited by food stuff on a stove. No one was injured.

1:35pm Sunday 10 April 2011

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site