ACT Fire & Rescue are currently responding to a kitchen fire in a house at Giralang.
Update to follow.
Crews have extinguished the stove top fire which was containted to the kitchen.
ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics have assessed one female patient for smoke inhalation.
Two fire pumpers, the Breathing Apparatus Van are on scene.
The specialist Hazardous Materials Unit has been requested and will also be on scene shortly.
The owner of the property made the Emergency Triple Zero (000) call 1:22pm.