Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Get a new bike from $50 per week

Gordon home goes up in flames

Lachlan Roberts 16 May 2019

The two-storey townhouse sustained extensive damage. Photos: George Tsotsos

Firefighters have extinguished a fire that started in the garage and spread throughout a two storey townhouse in Gordon in the early hours of this morning (16 May).

Four pumpers, the Breathing Apparatus Van, the BRONTO and two commanders attended the scene and stopped the fire from spreading to adjoining houses.

The two-storey townhouse sustained extensive damage.

ACT Ambulance Service has assessed one person and paramedics will remain on scene for firefighter safety.

 


What’s Your opinion?


Please login to post your comments, or connect with

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2019 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
the-riotact.com | aboutregional.com.au | b2bmagazine.com.au | thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site