ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a small fire at a house on Appel Crescent, Fadden.
Fire started in the carpet from a grinder that had released sparks whilst workmen were in the lounge room of the four bedroom house.
Three fire pumpers, the Breathing Apparatus Van, the Hazardous Material Unit and a Command Officer on scene.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
Crews are currently conducting ventilation operations and clearing smoke from the house.
ACT Fire & Rescue used a ladder to evacuate the two workmen from the balcony as the house was full of smoke.
ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics were also on scene with no injuries reported.
Time of Emergency triple Zero (000) call 2.48pm.