Is Jerrabomberra in Queanbeyan?

ohmygoy 8 September 2011 41

Does anybody know if Jerrabomberra is a suburb in Queanbeyan?

Or whether its a suburb in NSW? Or the ACT?

What’s Your opinion?

41 Responses to
Is Jerrabomberra in Queanbeyan?
Showing only Website comments
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newest
what_the 4:39 pm 08 Sep 11

qbngeek said :

Stevian said :

RedDogInCan said :

qbngeek said :

It is a suburb of Queanbeyan City in NSW. If you google it it is the first line of the first result.

Google is your friend

Funny, if I ask my friends who live in Jerra, they are pretty adamant that Jerra is not Queanbeyan.

That’s called denial

It called being a wanker

Yep, pretty much! One of the few issues Canberrans and Queanbeyan(ites?) come together on!

poetix 4:26 pm 08 Sep 11

Queanbeyan seems to have some nice Victorian houses left, whereas Jerrabomberra is like Gungahlin with free-hold land.

gooterz 4:21 pm 08 Sep 11

Deref said :

I believe that people who live in the Gleneagles development are miffed that they have to have their mail addressed to Kambah.

I hear its only the not so rich.. Over a certain limit of wealth and they don’t care.

Had a friend in retail that lives in Kambah and filling out delivery and other things to do with addresses, they’d usually give out Gleneagles as the suburb and the friend would correct to Kambah. Then they’d get annoyed

Deref 4:09 pm 08 Sep 11

qbngeek 3:58 pm 08 Sep 11

Stevian said :

RedDogInCan said :

qbngeek said :

Google is your friend

That’s called denial

It called being a wanker

Disinformation 3:53 pm 08 Sep 11

Reality map. Note where the border is of the ACT and where the area labled Jerrabomberra is in relation to that border.

djk 3:48 pm 08 Sep 11

Confirmed via online titles that the suburb of Jerrabomberra exists in the ACT. However it appears to just be large rural blocks, not residential.

djk 3:38 pm 08 Sep 11

Certainly looks like there is a suburb/region called Jerrabomberra in the ACT according to actmapi?

pptvb 3:28 pm 08 Sep 11

I’ve also heard people refer to North Terrace as NOT Qbn, but a suburb of Jerra!
Yes…..Denial.

what_the 3:17 pm 08 Sep 11

All you have to do is look at the Queanbeyan City Council map to see Jerra within it’s jurisdiction. Yes, Jerra is part of Quangers, and many will tell you otherwise. I’ve even heard “upper queanbeyan” once, ha ha ha

p1 3:12 pm 08 Sep 11

pptvb said :

I recently spoke to a lady who had just bought “in the A.C.T part of Jerrabomberra”!
The Real Estate agent had informed them it was the more exclusive/desirable part of Jerra.
I just laughed.

Hume???

Primal 3:06 pm 08 Sep 11

Stevian said :

That’s called denial

Now in Egypt AND Queanbeyan.

pptvb 2:53 pm 08 Sep 11

I just laughed.

gooterz 2:52 pm 08 Sep 11

If your really not sure if somewhere is Queanbeyan just check the housing prices

DermottBanana 2:40 pm 08 Sep 11

People really exist who can’t find the ACT border on a map???

Stevian 2:29 pm 08 Sep 11

RedDogInCan said :

qbngeek said :

Google is your friend

That’s called denial

Holden Caulfield 2:26 pm 08 Sep 11

RedDogInCan said :

Reality bites.

RedDogInCan 2:21 pm 08 Sep 11

qbngeek said :

Google is your friend

qbngeek 2:02 pm 08 Sep 11

Google is your friend

Copyright © 2019 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.