Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Recruiting experts in
Accountancy & Finance

Kitchen fire in Bruce

By johnboy - 7 September 2011 0

Two men are being treated for smoke inhalation sustained in an apartment fire at Bruce tonight.

The ACT Ambulance Service and ACT Fire Brigade were called to the third floor of an apartment building in Thyme Street at just before 6 o’clock.

Firefighters arrived to find a small fire in the kitchen which they quickly extinguished.

Intensive care paramedics have treated two male patients for smoke inhalation and one for minor burns on scene.

They’re now being taken to Calvary Hospital in a stable condition.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental with only minor damage to the premises.

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site