Skip to content Skip to main navigation

Light fitting causes Acil House evacuation

johnboy 21 October 2013

ACT Fire & Rescue are currently on scene at the Acil House building on Northbourne Avenue, Turner responding to a burnt out light fitting.

There is no sign of smoke or fire.

Approximately 150 people were safely evacuated from the building.

Two fire pumpers, the Breathing Apparatus Van, Hazardous Materials Unit and a Command Officer are on scene.

12:00 PM

[Courtesy ESA]


What’s Your opinion?


Please login to post your comments, or connect with

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2019 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
the-riotact.com | aboutregional.com.au | b2bmagazine.com.au | thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site