More buzzwords [boogs-words?] than police

johnboy 16 November 2006 109

Simon Corbell has put out a media release announcing a “Suburban Policing Strategy” whereby there’s a fighting chance that people might actually get to know the police in their neighbourhood.

Sadly the language of the media release does very little to inspire confidence.

An “important conduit” sounds a bit vague. That the “teams” will be “proactive” is highly suspect.

In fact there’s a whole paragraph which seems to be resting on thin air:

To have police teams proactive in patrolling specific, assigned suburbs and dealing with those crime issues which directly affect people within those areas can only build on the trust and cooperation between police and the community.

“Is intended to” perhaps? “It is hoped” maybe?

Finally we have the chilling news that this is part of “fresh and innovative strategies”, surely a kiss of death if ever there was one.

Monika Boogs is listed as the media contact on the release, which could explain everything.

109 Responses to More buzzwords [boogs-words?] than police
Mr_Shab Mr_Shab 11:17 am 17 Nov 06

Don’t feed the trolls, Dman.

wagga_wagga wagga_wagga 10:56 am 17 Nov 06

I think you’ve exaggerated your IQ.

The rest is right.

Danman Danman 10:47 am 17 Nov 06

trolling again.

People like you should just publically self immolate.

let me do this bit for you

Obscenity rating 0
Redneck rating 10
IQ rating -10

wagga_wagga wagga_wagga 10:42 am 17 Nov 06

Wow….

Thumper just turned Special G into a communist!

Mr_Shab Mr_Shab 9:54 am 17 Nov 06

Please do – I’d like to hear the results.

Danman Danman 9:25 am 17 Nov 06

Shab – I was just going to boil sugar and water – cut scrape and boil vanilla beans in that and then add that to the pre purchased vodka. Would make it a little sweeter as well.

Ill see what happens and get back to y’all 🙂

Thumper Thumper 9:24 am 17 Nov 06

I really like it. You get pleasantly drunk and sleep like the dead with no hangover. Doubs has some thujone in it but I couldn’t tell you the percentage.

Mr_Shab Mr_Shab 9:18 am 17 Nov 06

Danman – try dumping a couple of vanilla beans it a bottle of high-end vodka and letting it steep for a few weeks. You get the same effect without having to faff around making syrup.

Danman Danman 9:17 am 17 Nov 06

Fleischengeist in the “G” at Gunghalinmsell it too – I tried some – but it just tastes like liquid fishermens friends to me. That and 0% wormwood – why bother – from there at least… .

How did you go ?

Thumper Thumper 9:07 am 17 Nov 06

Yep, surely did.

Dan Murphy in Tuggeranong has Absinthe.

Danman Danman 9:02 am 17 Nov 06

Thumper – was it you that was asking for a supplier a while back /
Did you get any ?

When I was in India this year – I got a bottle of smirnoff triple distilled vanilla vodka.

It was delicious – I quaffed the whole bottle in about a week – Only to find out that they dont sell the 700ml Smirnoff Vanilla Vodkas here.

They sell other brands of vanilla vodka – but nothing as good.

I also brought back about 2 dozen vanilla beans so im thinking of making my own vanilla syrup and making my own vanill avodka – see how it goes.

Could be fun.

Mr_Shab Mr_Shab 9:01 am 17 Nov 06

I’m with you simto. Especially some of the local ones.

I’m also with Special G. Whilst not usually a fan of gagging people, I’d be happy to make an exception here and see this nasty little troll kicked.

simto simto 8:57 am 17 Nov 06

I’m a Reisling chap myself…

Thumper Thumper 8:52 am 17 Nov 06

Absinthe….

Danman Danman 8:48 am 17 Nov 06

with a name like wagga wagga I dunno what you are doing calling others redneck.

Crawl back under your rock and fuck off.

PS – whoever said Cab Sav – try Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon 😛

Im more of a merlot person myself.

Thumper Thumper 8:43 am 17 Nov 06

Censorship and apartheid are core communist values

wagga_wagga wagga_wagga 8:28 am 17 Nov 06

Censorship and apartheid are core redneck values.

Special G Special G 7:39 am 17 Nov 06

I put forward a motion that W-W gets moderated off the site. W-W can’t even come up with a decent insult anymore. Was entertaining to start with and now just dull.

wagga_wagga wagga_wagga 10:40 pm 16 Nov 06

What a strange stream of twaddle

pi55ed pi55ed 8:44 pm 16 Nov 06

w_w you infantile halfwit.

By having to mirror someone elses post you have done nothing more than to prove once and for all to all people who post to this site what a sad little piece of work you really are.

Clearly, you are not capable of original thought.

TAD got it right, your not worth wasting time on.

Perhaps as you cry yourself to sleep tonite, as you no doubt do most nights due to your lack of having anyone to care about you, you may wish to consider what I, and others, have said to you.

George Orwell would call you an unperson (if you dont know who he was, try reading something else apart from your dogeared collection of Mr Men books).

As you sit in your Wiggles big red car bed, clutching your Bratz doll and thinking about how cruel the world is, try and think about how to be a better person, and not the prat you so blatently are.

Why not post the URL to this wonderful site of yours?

Sadly, it is in all probability a figment of your tortured imagination. I almost pity you, yet, fortunately this quickly passed.

If you are having trouble comprehending anything I have written here, ask your mum and dad (or your kindergarten teacher) for help.

I am sure they are use to conversing with you in the monosyllabic grunts in which you clearly understand.