More CrazyChester!

johnboy 7 November 2006 132

RiotACT’s favourite nutter is back with more of the abuse that only in her altered reality would evoke sympathy or assistance.

According to her deeply disturbed blog it seems the powers that be are struggling bravely to protect the community from her.

Some highlights from her solitary posting:

“1) Why did a matter usually dealt with by summons, warrant four police officers and a paddy wagon in my case?
2) Why did these officers claim the matter would “just be a mention” when they knew this to be untrue?
3) Why did these officers urge me to leave everything, including my mobile phone, at home based on their false claim that the matter would “just be a mention”?
4) Why wouldn’t Magistrate Madden permit me to see any of the evidence presented in court?

5) Why did Magistrate Madden ask, unprompted by the prosecution, if there were mental health issues relating to me? Who is responsible for the document handed up to Magistrate Madden that apparently questioned my mental stability? Why am I not allowed to see it?
6)Why did Magistrate Madden order I be transported to the secure Psychiatric Unit at Canberra Hospital for a psychiatric assessment?

A big shout-out to the folks in Corrective Services who freaked her out by calling her Crazy Chester, keep up the good work guys and girls, you’ll get there in the end.

I for one would support special CrazyChester legislation if it turns out we need it.

(BTW CC if you can’t at least put your magic video on YouTube excuse us for not wanting to give you our real identities]

132 Responses to More CrazyChester!
Ari Ari 2:24 pm 08 Nov 06

Ahh the good old days … Maelinar v Areaman … topic Foskey-gate.

terubo terubo 2:14 pm 08 Nov 06

Excuse me for trying to fathom the depths of the CC saga. I shall now bow out quietly and go water my teacup tree with my Wedgewood teapot.
-But only between 7 & 10pm.

Maelinar Maelinar 2:13 pm 08 Nov 06

Hmm, subjective identities being discussed eh ?

I reckon Nyssa is Areaman.

Areaman has been quiet for about as long as Nyssa has been around, and had a tendency to rabbit on without doing any research.

The next thing will of course be that Nyssa will only read what she wants to read, even though the contradictory evidence will be in the next sentence down etc.

Of course, RA needs a rabidly ranting leftie – keeps the place interesting.

CouldExpire CouldExpire 2:10 pm 08 Nov 06

Dont waste your time Ari… its rather pointless 🙁

nyssa76 nyssa76 2:08 pm 08 Nov 06

Nah, I just have better things to do Ari than to chase up YOUR facts.

Speaking of which, I am off for a meeting.

Ari Ari 2:06 pm 08 Nov 06

No sweat, Nyssa, facts clearly make you uncomfortable.

nyssa76 nyssa76 1:54 pm 08 Nov 06

Ari, you wouldn’t know what I would do.

You quoted a “fact” – back it up. Or shut up.

Pandy, try the other thread. AD’s right re: 2 threads on CC running today.

johnboy johnboy 1:47 pm 08 Nov 06

I suggest you try following the links before throwing accusations around

Absent Diane Absent Diane 1:47 pm 08 Nov 06

there has been two threads running today.

Pandy Pandy 1:42 pm 08 Nov 06

Johnboy, Where all of CCs crazy rants from today? And i am sure I posted in this thread around 7:30am this morning.

Ari Ari 1:30 pm 08 Nov 06

I don’t recall the Riot-ACT bylaws that require all statements to be fully referenced.

Not that you would adhere to them, Nyssa.

nyssa76 nyssa76 1:28 pm 08 Nov 06

You brought it up – you back it up. Don’t get me to do your dirty work.

Ari Ari 1:22 pm 08 Nov 06

Nyssa there’s shitloads of data about it.

If you have trouble using Google, here’s a start.

Binker Binker 1:14 pm 08 Nov 06

Strangely enough DSM-IV includes Substance-Related Disorders and classifies them as an Axis I disorder alongside depression, anxiety, psychosis etc

nyssa76 nyssa76 1:11 pm 08 Nov 06

RG, I see your point.

Yes the therapy session would be interesting.

CouldExpire CouldExpire 1:10 pm 08 Nov 06

Hmm according to a web site substance abuse has been linked to mental illness….

“Overview: Use of street drugs (including LSD,methamphetamine,marijuana/hash/cannabis) have been linked with significantly increased probability of developing schizophrenia. This link has been documented in over 30 different scientific studies (studies done mostly in the UK, Australia and Sweden) over the past 20 years. In one example, a study interviewed 50,000 members of the Swedish Army about their drug consumption and followed up with them later in life. Those who were heavy consumers of cannabis at age 18 were over 600% more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia over the next 15 years than those did not take it. (see diagram below). Experts estimate that between 8% and 13% of all schizophrenia cases are linked to marijuna / cannabis use during teen years.”

I’m sorry but schizophrenia is a form of mental illness. So I guess after all in one way it can be something you do to yourself.

RandomGit RandomGit 1:09 pm 08 Nov 06

Just taking the piss Nyssa, chill girlfriend.

I just don’t agree with bagging people out using mental illness as a weapon.

I can agree with that, but it’s not strictly proven in CC’s case now is it? In which case it’s more of a general insult than a weapon.

If intense vociferous opinions with little to no backing were a case for mental illness, the whole readership would have to be committed forthwith.

Would make for enthralling group therapy sessions yes?

nyssa76 nyssa76 1:08 pm 08 Nov 06

Ari, where’s your data to support that statement?

Mental health – no choice if it happens to you.

Druggies – you CHOOSE to do it.

Ari Ari 1:05 pm 08 Nov 06

Drug abuse is commonly a form of self medication for mental issues.

But in Nyssa’s world one is worthy of compassion, the other ain’t.

Dickensian.