Skip to content Skip to main navigation


Skilled legal advice with
accessible & personal attention

Ngunnawal House Fire

By johnboy 22 October 2011 0

ACT Fire Brigade is on scene at a house fire in Jandamarra Street Ngunnawal.

Update to follow.

2:58pm Saturday 22 October 2011

Firefighters have quickly extinguished the fire.

The fire was caused by a ruptured gas connection at the front of the house.

Only minimal damage to the property.

3:11pm Saturday 22 Oct 2011

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?

Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Copyright © 2018 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. | | |

Search across the site